Saturday, February 26, 2011

Baby Shower Card

I have a shower to go to on Sunday for a friend and I knew I wanted a really cute card for her. She is having a girl so this is my chance to use pink! I have made quite a few A2 sized cards so I decided to make this card a little different. I made this one a gate fold card.
DSCN2121
DSCN2122
Here is the base of the card. I will get the measurements up here soon.

Here is the design for the front from the "Create a Critter" cartridge.
DSCN2124
I wanted this to look like a mommy and baby so I made the large deer at 3 inches and the little deer at 1 1/2 inches, and I flipped the image. The hearts are also form "CAC" but they are on another page. I just inked the edges and added some "glossy accents" to the shine on the big heart.

Here is the finished product.
DSCN2131
I think it turned out pretty cute! The sentiment is also form "CAC." A little Stickles on the collars and a few rhinestone blingy dots to complete the look.

No comments:

Post a Comment