Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A "Cheery" Thank You!

As I have said before I am a cheer coach....I know I am forever busy! This year my high school Athletic Department paid for the NCA Cheer Camp to come to our school and teach a cheer camp. I decided to make a "thank you " card for my girls to sign to give to the Athletic Director.

While I was a Walmart the other day I picked up the Cricut Lite Cartridge Twinkle Toes. This is perfect for me!!!
DSCN2321
Both the Cheerleader and "Cheer" title came from the Twinkle Toes cartridge.
DSCN2323
DSCN2322
Recipe:
Card Base - Gina K Pure Luxury Card stock in White
TUHS Papers - Stamping Station
Flower - I colored a white paper flower with one of my Copic markers and stuck a cute yellow button in the middle.
I finished it all off with a little Glossy Accents and Stickles. I am pretty proud of the way it turned out, I'll take it for my girlies to sign ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment