Wednesday, July 13, 2011

My First "Smooch!"

The other day while cruising You Tube I came across Prairie Paper and Ink's video about Paper Smooches stamps...I AM IN LOVE!!! Because I don't have any of their stamps yet I used two of their "freebies" to make a card for their July SPARKS Challenge. ps sparks challenge banner
Here is my entry:
DSCN2326
DSCN2328
DSCN2329

This was my "first" in soooo many ways.
First time using a Sketch. I used the sketch in the middle row all the way to the right.
July-designer-drafts
First time using a specific color combination. I used the second row from left to right: Fawn, Lime, Sunshine, and Chocolate
cool-shades
First time paper piecing a stamped image! This one I am the most proud of. I love the way my little bee turned out!
DSCN2329

I can't wait to purchase some of these stamps. Thank so much Paper Smooches for the Freebies and the chance to enter your awesome contest!

No comments:

Post a Comment